Friday, January 1, 2010

Thank you all!

Let me start with wishing you all a very happy and peaceful new year.

I started this blog as a new year(2009) resolution to keep track of my work. This day marks first anniversary of the blog. I never thought it would be useful to anybody. The idea was to make a record of what I was learning. What I was writing did make sense to some of you and I am quite happy about it. As of now the blog has around 125 subscribers and close to 50,000 hits. This blog goes into my achievements list.

This year I would like to continue writing. I moved a bit closer to technology which means the posts would be more accurate and simplified. In the process of writing blog I did learn a lot from many of you and also made some very good contacts. I take a moment to thank you all for the support. I also request you to let me know if any changes or enhancements are required to the blog. Any suggestions or comments are greatly welcomed.

Cheers, Santosh

3 comments:

Manish Panchmatia said...

Hi Santosh

No suggestion. Just keep doing good work. Continue this blog. We all readers are with you in this process of collective learning

Wish you Happy New Year 2010

Manish

Vishal Gupta said...

Thanks a ton for your blog.I would request you to throw some light on S3/S4 interfaces(for Inter RAT Handover)in more detail.Thanks once again.

Unknown said...

Congratulations and keep up the good work buddy :)